- A tool for following up on individuals and teams, tracking their performance.
The performance page under co-workers is a tool for following up on individuals, teams, or other groups of people. The page has three "timeboxes" which make it possible to see and compare the performance of different time intervals within your company.
You do the selection of people using the filter along the top row.
It contains three options: Department, co-worker tags, and project team. When multiple filters are chosen, the report will show only the individuals that are part of all selected options (not just one of them).
Department: Picks co-workers from only the selected department.
Co-worker tags: Selects the individuals who have the – or all the selected tag(s)
Project team: Selects team members from the chosen project. Both active and inactive members.
The page contains three date pickers, belonging to three timeboxes. For each column set, a time frame can be chosen. This is to make it easy to compare data from the past with the present and the planned future. – And also to compare different time frames in the past with other time frames from the past.
The columns are set based on an assumption that the user would use the time box to the left to show the past (like last month or last week), timebox in the middle to show the present (like current month or week), and the right timebox has columns that encourage to look at the totals, like the year to date, last year and so on. But they can be used in any way you like – to make the most suited comparisons for your company.
If you hover a column title (with the mouse/arrow/pointer), a text will appear, explaining the content of the column.
1. [No column title]: Co-workers, and projects they are members of when expanded.
2. Position: Work percentage, based on their schedule in Moment (for most it will be 100%).
3. Total: Total planned hours on projects in the period selected.
4. Billable: Billable hours planned in the period select.
5. Total: Total of hours registered.
6. Billable: Billable hours registered.
7. Hour diff.: Difference between hours allocated and hours registered.
8. Amount diff.: Difference between amount planned (through billable hours) and amount earned through registered hours. The amount is shown in company currency.
9. Total: Total of hours allocated in the selected period.
10. Billable: Billable hours allocated in the selected period.
11. Amount: Amount allocated through billable hours, shown in company currency.
12. %: Percentage of the co-worker's scheduled time that has been planned.
13. Total: Total of hours registered in the period.
14. Billable: Billable hours registered in the period.
15. Available: Available hours on a person for the selected time interval. Expected hours (based on the person's schedule), minus the total of hours allocated, minus planned and registered absence.
16. Total: Total of hours registered in the time interval.
17. %: Registered hours compared to expected hours, depending on work contract/schedule. This column is most interesting on the project level. It shows how many percent of the persons expected time that is registered on each project. The overall number for each person shows the sum of percentages from the project lines. Vacation is not a part of the equation, but other absences are.
18. Customer time: Non-billable hours registered on customer projects (not internal).
19. %: Non-billable time registered on customer projects (not internal), percentage of total hours.
20. Internal time: All hours registered on projects created on customer(s) that is set as “our own company”. This is a checkbox on the main page for the customer. (Click "Edit" in the box “Customer data” to see the option.)
21. %: Internal time in percentage of total hours.
22. Billable %: Billable hours percentage of all worked hours.
23. Absence %: How many percentages of expected time are the co-worker absent. Vacation is not part of the equation.
24. Hours balance: Shows how many hours the co-worker has registered compared to expected hours.