Comment on page
My pages/My settings/General
Here you can define different personal settings that only apply for your personal user in Moment.
Moment mailing list
In Moment, it is possible to show/hide your birthday from view for others. (This setting is "hide" by default)
When this is deactivated, nothing will show on other people's overview. (Only users with relevant accesses will be able to see your date of birth in your employee card.) This is how it will be shown in the overview:
Old "My overview"-version
New "My overview"-version
- Show only active activities in timesheet: This setting hides activities that have been set as finished. You can use this if you want to de-clutter your timesheet options for projects with many finished activities
- "Show quick hours input in a timesheet" and "options for quick hours input in a timesheet": This setting allows you to have an option for quick input of hours in your timesheet. The second option allows you to select the intervals in which these quick hours will be set in the timesheet. These input intervals can be set as a comma separated list with minutes, such as 15, 30, 60.
When enabled, these quick hours input will be available on the right side of your timesheet (marked in red)
This setting allows you to set the formatting for hours in project, hours and time balance. The choices are:
This setting enables a time that you will be able to start and to stop in the bottom right of your screen. I you wish to use it, check the option for "enable" and then save your settings. Then you can see the timer in your screen:
The timer will count the time spent while doing a specific activity in Moment. If you click stop, this will give you the opportunity to register hours based on the time intervall for during which the timer was activated.
Keyboard shortcuts allow for a simplification of your workflow by binding certain keys in your keyboard to perform certain actions that would otherwise require several clicks. You will also find the screenshot below by clicking on the (?) button.-
This setting allows you to change the language in Moment. Based on the language selected, the news letters sent out by Moment and Milient will be either in Norwegian (if selected), or in English (for all other options). Currently, the only language options supported in Moment are:
Here you can enable three different methods for logging in Moment once you sign out.
- E-mail: Will be sent to the e-mail address defined by your admin in your user settings
- SMS: Code for logging in will be sent to the phone number defined in your user settings
- Use Google Authenticator: This enables you to use a code from the Google Authenticator App. Instructions on how to set this up will be shown in Moment when you select this
You are automatically subscribed to our newsletters. We will provide you occasionally with information about the latest changes, new features, webinars and more related to Moment. The language you receive this in is based on the language setting in your Moment. Norwegian newsletters will be sent to users with a Norwegian language, and English for all other languages. Not interested after receiving your first newlsetter? Here's how to unsubscribe: In all emails from us, you can - at any time - change your preferences or unsubscribe. If you previously have unsubscribed and regret this, please contact [email protected]