Comment on page
Working with checklists
- 1.In your project, go to Quality assurance > Checklists
- 2.Create a new checklist. Two options:
- 1.Create new checklist from scratch. Give it a title and a short description.
- 4.Go into your newly created checklist and start adding checklist items. You can add as many as you need.
- 5.You can also create "separators" in your checklist. This will make it possible for you to divide the content into areas, to improve readability and structure.
- 6.To sort the checklist items, simply click the dots on left side, and drag & drop the rows.
If you want to convert a project checklist into a template, find your checklist in the list of checklists and click "convert". Only person will access role "Quality manager have access
Sometimes it can be conventient to lock a checklist. Simpy click the locker symbol. As soon as the checklist is locked, noone can edit it.