Comment on page
Expense types are the various options that a resource can select when they create a travel and expense claim.
There are a defined set of groups for these, in addition there is a base expense type.
There are also some pre-defined set for Norway.
- Accommodation This section is meant for registration of expenses when paying for accommodation and services related to this.
- Other hotel expenses
- Car allowance Any usage of a car while traveling would be using this section
- Daily allowance Overnight and time spent away from home, and the allowance give for this
- Daily allowance with overnight stay at a hotel
- Daily allowance, other overnight accommodation with cooking facilities
- Daily allowance, other overnight accommodation without cooking facilities
- Daily allowance for long-distance lorry drivers
- Subsistence allowance - 6 to 12 hours travel
- Subsistence allowance - more than 12 hours travel
- Meal Register the meals that was paid for. There are a number of pre-defined types. In addition you are free to add more if needed.
- Overtime meal
- Other food and beverage
- Other Other expenses are gathered here. There are a number of pre-defined types. In addition you are free to add more if needed.
- Road fee
- Rental car
- Office material
- Phone and internet
- Public transport Use of public transport can be found here. There are a number of pre-defined types. In addition you are free to add more if needed.