Azets offers accounting services through their integration platform. Azets handles different kind of accounting systems, such as Visma and PowerOffice Go.
When an invoice is finalized in Moment, it will be immediately transferred to the accounting system. Each invoice will create an invoice with invoice lines, and then the invoice will be automatically posted in the journal in the accounting system.
The invoice number in Moment will be set as voucher id in the accounting system. The invoice lines will be grouped according to the financial account number.
Fields included in the invoice: invoice number, description, customer number, project number, invoice date, due date, payment id, total amount including vat, your reference. Attachments are currently not transferred into the accounting system.
When a customer is created in Moment, it will be immediately transferred to the accounting system. Any changes on a customer will also trigger a transfer from Moment to the accounting system.
Fields included: customer name, customer number, organization number, email, address fields and country code.
When creating a new project, it will automatically be transferred into the accounting system. Any changes on a project will also trigger a transfer from Moment to the accounting system.
Fields included: project name, project number, customer.
When activating this, Moment will automatically retrieve incoming expenses from the accounting system. Then you can include these expenses (with attachments) when you are invoicing in Moment.
We only retrieve expenses posted on project numbers that also exist in Moment. We retrieve all expenses posted on account > 4000.
You can set all imported expenses as billable by default, but you can also specify this billable option on the price model for each project.
Fields included: description, amount including vat, supplier name, invoice date. Attachments are also retrieved on saved on the expense in Moment. Then you can choose to include these attachments in the invoice.
Moment = master. This means that the invoice number, customer number and project number will be transferred into the accounting system. Do not change these numbers in the accounting system.
- Azets: get your API-key. Please contact your Azets contact person if you need help. This API-key must be entered in Moment "Integration setup" page.
- Please make sure your account numbers and vat codes are equal in Moment and the accounting system.
- If you use Visma with project and/or department dimension: choose your correct value (OrganizationalUnit 1-12) in the dropdowns next to "project dimension" and "department dimension". You also need to specify source client id (do not include the F) and parent client id (start with S).
- You can choose project state and customer state. If nothing is specified, all projects and customers will be transferred.
- Please add the email address that will receive error messages if something fails.