Comment on page
When an invoice is finalized in Moment, it will be immediately transferred Visma e-conomic. Each invoice will end up as an invoice in Visma e-conomic and then automatically posted in the journal.
Fields included in the invoice: invoice number, invoice description, customer number, project number, invoice date, total amount including vat, financial account number. Attachments The invoice PDF will also be transferred and saved on the invoice in Visma e-conomic.
When a customer is created in Moment, it will be immediately transferred to Visma e-conomic. Any changes on a customer will also trigger a transfer from Moment to Visma e-conomic.
Fields included: customer name, customer number, customer group (value 1), customer vat code (default value DK), organization number, email, address fields and country code.
When creating a new project, it will automatically be transferred into Visma e-conomic. Any changes on a project will also trigger a transfer from Moment to Visma e-conomic.
Fields included: project name, project number, customer number. All projects will have status "Active".
When activating this, Moment will automatically retrieve incoming expenses from Visma e-conomic. Then you can include these expenses (with attachments) when invoicing customers.
We will only retrieve expenses when they have been posted. In integration settings, please specify which accounts you want to fetch expenses from. If there is more than one account, separate by comma. If no account registered, all expenses will be imported. Also configure the cost types that should be used for import. In addition, we only retrieve expenses that is posted on a project id that also exists in Moment.
Once a day Moment fetches all new expenses for the past two days. Those not yet imported will be imported.
Fields included: description, amount including vat, invoice date.
Moment is master for customers and projects. This means that the customer number, project number and invoice number (from Moment) will be transferred and used in Visma e-conomic. Do not change these numbers in Visma e-conomic. Moment will use customer group = 1 in Visma e-conomic, this must exist for the integration to work.
This integration requires that you have the Plus, Smart or Advanced package in Visma e-conomic, for the including of PDF as part of the transfer of invoices it must be Smart or Advanced, Plus does not support this.
The integration requires that you have enabled the project module in Visma e-conomic, if this is not enabled, export of projects will fail.
- Visma e-conomic: Activate the project module.
- Visma e-conomic: Add the Moment integration to your company apps.Click the "Tilføj app" button to add this to your apps.Copy your IDThe ID copied from this page should be pasted as "Agreement token" in the configuration.
- Select if the invoice PDF should be included when transferring invoices.
- Import of expenses
- Account codes. Register what accounts an expenses should be on to be imported. If left blank all accounts are imported.
- Cost types. Register the cost types used in Visma e-conomic that should be imported.
- Expense activity. Register the name of the activity to be created/used in projects where an expense is imported.
- Make imported expenses billable. Select to have all expenses set as billable on import.
- Register an email address that will receive error messages if something fails.