Comment on page
Azets offers accounting services through their integration platform. Azets handles different kind of accounting systems, such as Visma and PowerOffice Go.
When an invoice is finalized in Moment, it will be immediately transferred to the accounting system. Each invoice will create an invoice with invoice lines, and then the invoice will be automatically posted in the journal in the accounting system.
The invoice number in Moment will be set as voucher id in the accounting system. The invoice lines will be grouped according to the financial account number.
Fields included in the invoice: invoice number, description, customer number, project number, invoice date, due date, payment id, total amount including vat, your reference. Attachments are currently not transferred into the accounting system.
When a customer is created in Moment, it will be immediately transferred to the accounting system. Any changes on a customer will also trigger a transfer from Moment to the accounting system.
Fields included: customer name, customer number, organization number, email, address fields and country code.
When creating a new project, it will automatically be transferred into the accounting system. Any changes on a project will also trigger a transfer from Moment to the accounting system.
Fields included: project name, project number, customer.
When activating this, Moment will automatically retrieve incoming expenses from the accounting system. The expenses that will be imported are those provided by Azets. The configuration on what expenses that are transferred are defined by Azets, if there are needs for changes, contact Azets. When expenses has been imported, these can be include (with attachments) when you are invoicing in Moment.
The default filter used by Azets for Moment are all accounts below 2700 or above 2740, in addition there is a defined list of voucher types (2, 21, 22, 23, 24, 39 and 50). The other cases shown in the image below relates to expense date and project. Must be linked to a project and date must be after previous time expenses was retrieved.
You can set all imported expenses as billable by default, but you can also specify this billable option on the price model for each project.
Fields included: description, amount including vat, supplier name, invoice date. Attachments are also retrieved on saved on the expense in Moment. Then you can choose to include these attachments in the invoice.
Moment = master. This means that the invoice number, customer number and project number will be transferred into the accounting system. Do not change these numbers in the accounting system.
- Azets: get your API-key. Please contact your Azets contact person if you need help. This API-key must be entered in Moment "Integration setup" page.
- Please make sure your account numbers and vat codes are equal in Moment and the accounting system.
- If you use Visma with project and/or department dimension: choose your correct value (OrganizationalUnit 1-12) in the dropdowns next to "project dimension" and "department dimension". You also need to specify source client id (do not include the F) and parent client id (start with S).
- You can choose project state and customer state. If nothing is specified, all projects and customers will be transferred.
- Please add the email address that will receive error messages if something fails.
To configure your Azets integration there are a number of fields to fill out
- Username: The username that shall be used to log in to Azets.
- Password: The corresponding password for the defined username.
- Source client id: ID to specify the client to access Do not include the F
- Parent client id: ID to specify part of what parent organization the client is. Start with S
- Export customers: Enable if customers are to be exported
- Export projects: Enable if projects are to be exported
- Export invoices: Enable if invoices are to be exported
- Project dimension: Define what is the correct storage location for projects in Azets. This refers to the R tables. Select where projects are located.
- Department dimension: Define what is the correct storage location for departments in Azets. This refers to the R tables. Select where department are located.
- Project states for export: Select the state a project shall be in for it to be exported, none selected will export all.
- Customer states for export: Select the state a customer shall be in for it to be exported, none selected will export all.
- Import expenses: Enable if expenses are to be imported
- Expense activity: Register the name that shall be used on the activity where imported expenses shall be registered. If this does not exist in the project, it will be created.
- Report name: Define the correct report to use. This can be left blank unless Azets or Moment informs otherwise. Standard report will be used.
- Billability dimension: Define what is the correct location to find billable in Azets. This refers to the R tables. Select where billable are located.
Note! Only organization unit 1-6 are valid options. 7-12 will result in ignored expense.
- 1 = Billable
- 2 = Not billable
- Any other number will ignore the expense.
- Enable accrual:
- Credit accrual account number: Define the account to be used for credit when accrual is enabled.
- Debit accrual account number: Define the account to be used for debit when accrual is enabled.
- Users to notify: Select users that should be informed if the integration reports errors or other issues.
- Emails to notify: Register email of other than users in the company that should be informed if the integration reports errors or other issus.