Comment on page
When a customer is created in Moment, it will be immediately transferred to Fiken. Any changes on a customer will also trigger a transfer from Moment to Fiken.
Fields included: customer name, customer number, organization number, email, address fields and country code.
When creating a new project, it will automatically be transferred into Fiken. Any changes on a project will also trigger a transfer from Moment to Fiken.
Fields included: project name, project number, customer, start date.
When an invoice is finalized in Moment, it will be immediately transferred Fiken. Each invoice will be automatically posted in the journal in Fiken.
Fields included in the invoice: invoice number, description, customer name, invoice date, due date, account and amount. The invoice will also be transferred as an attachment to Fiken.
For the integration to work you need to order the integration (API) module from Fiken. This can be done from you application website in Fiken.
The project module is required in Fiken, as in this is part of the integration. Fiken will not allow projects transferred without this module.
Invoice numbers are not set from Moment, these are defined in Fiken. Moment will transfer invoice number as a reference.
Moment = master. This means that the invoice number, customer number and project number will be transferred into Fiken. Do not change the numbers in Fiken.
- Projects require a start date before these will be transferred to Fiken.
- Project names must be unique in Fiken, Moment will check when creating projects that the name is unique.
- Invoices will be registered as entries in the journal. This requires that financial accounts in Moment and Fiken are the same, and that the VAT code is defined for these in Moment. 7740 (Øreavrunding) does not need this defined.
- In Moment: Go to Setup > Settings > Integrations and add Fiken as an integration. Add the following information:
- Company code - taken from URL when logged in to Fiken
- Fiken now will authenticate you before it can be activated.
- Click on the authenticate button to start authentication vs Fiken.
- The authentication will result in a login dialog where the user must log in.
- As part of the log in process, Moment will be given access to Fiken
- When authentication is done Moment is able to transfer data.
- Please make sure your account numbers and vat codes are equal in Moment and Fiken.
- Note! Fiken also requires a bank account connected to the invoice. The integration will check if the bank account stated on the invoice in Moment exists in Fiken, if this does not exist - the bank account will be created/added in Fiken.