How can Moment support ISO certification for your company?
Information about how you can use Moment as a tool to support ISO certification in your company
We are committed to follow the principles of ISO 9001 "Requirements for quality assurance system". This means that Moment, as a tool, will help you meet the requirements of your quality system. Here are the general principles from ISO 9001:
- 1.Customer focus
- 2.Leadership (quality policy)
- 3.Involvement of people
- 4.Continual improvement
- 5.Factual approach to decision making
- 6.Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
- 7.Process approach
Furthermore, we pick specific areas that support the principles mentioned above.
Chapters 6, 7, 9 and 10 of ISO 9001: 2015
- General: Moment can be used as a tool to identify requirements:
- The checklists have the option of peer control, show logs and meet traceability requirements.
- You can break up the project's activities to a detailed task level (that can include checklists). Each assignment can have allocated persons, responsible person, time use, estimate and documentation.
- General: Enter routines in Moment to ensure that all employees receive important information for areas they work daily.
- Routines are created at company level, and can be included per project or all the way down to task level. If a routine is linked to a task, the content of the routine will be displayed as a read version in advance of the task description.
- The quality manager can send a notification to all employees by changing the content of the routine.
- Moment supports version control of routines in addition to general change logs. Choose when you want to create a new version, and previous versions will be read in their entirety.
- 10.2 Deviations and corrective measures.
- In Moment, you can register deviations per project, as well as receive a deviation report at company level across all projects.
- Opportunity for good documentation per deviation, as well as the opportunity to create follow-up tasks to ensure that necessary measures are initiated.
- Email notification to involved persons per deviation.
- 10.3 & 9.1.2 Continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. In Moment you have a customer and supplier register. For each project, you can evaluate your own project, customer and other participants. If you do this systematically over time, you will form a picture of which projects you succeed with, as well as which customers and suppliers you should collaborate with.
- 8.4 Management of processes, products and services delivered from external: Ensure follow-up of external companies that have been added to the project through simple CRM functionality.
- 6.1 Measures to take risk and opportunities into account: In Moment, you can define risk at company level, and include them in the project. You can create new risks per project. Per project, you see a diagram that illustrates risk based on "impact" and "probability".
- 7.2 Competence. All projects in Moment have a team. We generate a competence template for each project, and you can embroider with text descriptions for role and responsibility.